You are invited to a unique, one-off immersive 10-days of storytelling for adults from the world-renowned tradition bearer and storyteller Shonaleigh.
What is Story Labyrinth?
Good question! It is a one-off immersive 10-days of storytelling for adults from the world-renowned tradition bearer and storyteller Shonaleigh.
Want to know more? Click here!
Friday 18th June to Sunday 27th June 2021.
Arrive from 3pm on the Friday, stories start at 7pm. We will finish at 2pm on the final Sunday.
- 10am Morning telling
- 1pm Lunch
- 2.30pm Optional afternoon workshops
- 6pm Dinner
- 7.15pm Evening telling
Story Labyrinth will be happening at a mystery location on the island of Anglesey, North Wales, UK.
Nearest airports: Manchester, Liverpool or Birmingham.
Nearest train stations: Bangor or Holyhead.
For 9 nights and basic food (lunches and dinners):
- £600 bed in a basic dorm room
£650 bed in a basic twin room
- £400 camping
- £350 non residential
Bookings will open January 2021. To be put down on a waitlist to be the first to get the chance to book, drop us a note using the contact form here.
PLACES WILL BE VERY LIMITED, SO PUTTING YOUR NAME ON THE WAITLIST IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Don’t want to share a room? Book a non-residential place and arrange your own accommodation.
- All options include lunch and dinner catered at/near the storytelling venue.
- Luscious cakes created by local cake-making talents will be available to buy at tea-times.
- In order to keep this event affordable, please note that food will be simple and you may be asked to wash up your own crockery and cutlery.
We can deal with the following dietary requirements if declared when booking: vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free. If you have more complex requirements please get in contact well in advance.