You are invited to a unique, one-off immersive 10-days of storytelling for adults from the world-renowned tradition bearer and storyteller Shonaleigh.
Friday 12th June – Sunday 21st June 2020
Arrive from 3pm on the Friday, stories start at 7pm. We will finish at 2pm on the final Sunday.
- 8am Breakfast
- 10am Morning telling
- 1pm Lunch
- 2.30pm Optional afternoon workshops
- 6pm Dinner
- 7.15pm Evening telling
This event takes place at the charming and quaint Unstone Grange. Expected a relaxed atmosphere in a basic but homely venue with plenty of breakout areas and places to sit, chat and get lost in the labyrinth of story.
Unstone Grange, Unstone, Derbyshire, S18 4AL, UK
For 9 nights and basic food:
- £550 bed in a basic dorm room (all meals included)
£600 bed in a basic twin room (all meals included)SOLD OUT
- £350 camping (tents only all meals included)
- £300 non residential (lunches and dinners included)
Either pay in full or pay a 50% deposit (the balance is due two weeks before start date). Click here to book your spot now!
Don’t want to stay on site? Book a non-residential place and arrange your own accommodation.
Local B&Bs and Hotels
- Premier Inn (within ten miles: Chesterfield North, Chesterfield Town Centre, and Chesterfield West)
- Travelodge (within ten miles: Chesterfield, Sheffield Richmond, Sheffield Central, and Sheffield Meadowhall)
- Manor House
- The Sandpiper Hotel
- All residential options include a basic breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Non residential options include a basic lunch and dinner.
- Luscious cakes created by local WI and Rotary club talents will be available to buy at tea-times.
- In order to keep this event affordable, please note that food will be simple and you’ll be asked to wash up your own crockery and cutlery.
We can deal with the following dietary requirements if declared when booking: vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free. If you have more complex requirements please get in contact well in advance.